At Digital Power Solutions we strive to help our customers protect their privacy while using our services. To protect your privacy, digitalpower.solutions has instituted a number of policies that give you information and control.
* Will provide a link to this privacy statement on all pages that ask for personal information.
* Will not store or release personal identifying information about you without first obtaining consent.
* Will not knowingly collect or use personal identifying information from children younger than 13 without parental consent.
This privacy statement discloses our practices for the gathering and use of information from visitors to our own digitalpower.solutions Web site, (www.digitalpower.solutions), from people who register for services that we offer online, or choose to write reviews for publication online.
Registration information may be used in several ways:
* To enable us to process, validate and verify service requests
* To give our own Web site designers information that’s useful for developing new features and services that meet registrants’ needs
* To tailor the registrant’s experience on our site, showing them content we think might interest them or altering the content according to their preferences.
* If you “opt out” we will not send you unsolicited advertising or direct mail, but if you choose to do so, you may provide us with information about your interests and allow us to contact you regarding products or services that may interest you. The “opt out” choices are made available during each individual registration process. We do use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive, but such e-mail addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with third parties.
Digitalpower.solutions may share aggregate statistical information gathered from the registration process with advertisers, business partners, sponsors or other third parties, but none of them receive individual identifying information about you collected at our site. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a Web site or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out registration forms, but we would not disclose anything that would identify those individuals. We share this information only on an aggregate, anonymous basis and never on an individual basis. We do not merge or enhance information you give us with information obtained from third parties.
In case you change your mind about information you have given us or if some of it has changed, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove personal information you have given us. You can do this by following the opt-out procedures described below or by contacting us at email@example.com.
For more details about cookies, visit our Cookies Policy.
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number assigned to your computer (and/or network) whenever you surf the Web. An Internet Service Provider randomly assigns the IP address at the time of connect. For other local area network (LAN) or cable modem users, the IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer or other device connected to the network. Anytime you connect to a site on the Internet, the computers communicating with each other exchange IP addresses. IP addresses can tell things like what part of the world you’re connecting from, or which Internet Service Provider you are using.
We collect IP addresses for system administration and to report aggregate information. We may use your IP address to:
* Help diagnose problems with our servers
* Administer our/your Web sites
* Help identify your Internet Service Provider
* Gather broad, anonymous information.
We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user’s computer session is logged, but the computer user remains anonymous. Some services we may offer, such as chat rooms or forums, may from time to time display the participant’s IP address along with the message poster’s user name (which may be real or fictional by choice).
Other Information We Gather
Our site has physical, electronic, and managerial security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use secure servers with encryption for certain transactions and confidential data. We maintain a firewall to protect data within our local area network and our servers are maintained in secured access, locked facilities.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. You can report network abuse and any risk of security violations to us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Disclosures of Information
EXCEPT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES, DIGITALPOWER.SOLUTIONS WILL NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR CONSENT. There are a limited number of situations where we may disclose your personal information to others without first receiving your consent: (1) when legally ordered to do so by a lawful subpoena or court order, (2) if you violate or breach an agreement with us, (3) if we believe conduct by you will harm the property or rights of digitalpower.solutions or those of digitalpower.solutions’s users, or (4) under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of digitalpower.solutions, its employees, users, or the general public.
By using our site, you signify your agreement to the privacy policies described above. If you do not agree with our privacy policies, please do not use our site. Your continued use of our sites following posting of changes to these privacy policies means you accept those changes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our online practices, or your dealings with our Web site, you can contact: Digital Power Solutions E-mail: email@example.com or call 866-618-8998.